Monday, July 16, 2012

#3 Reaction: That Sweet Unforgettable Day


It is pretty rare to read some "supernatural" stories in an English textbook but when you do, it might be fabricated. But I don't care if the story is fabricated or not, because i'm pretty sure if this will happen to me, i might have the same reaction as the author. I would cry and be happy at the same time, because my mother even if she is dead wants to feel her. 
My mother take care of me more than herself in which i was in deep debt for all my life. I know my mother is the woman who loves me most in this world, and if I lost her I know I lost one of the most important part of my life. She provide all my need and even the things I don't even need all i can do to repay her is love and respect, in which sometimes not followed and sometimes taken for granted. My mother taught me the important things in life, and make the dark places clear and easy.
It's also heart breaking to know that that day will come no matter what. But until that day will come, no, but until my last breath I will love her and be thankful that God gave me such Mother, a loving and caring mother. I love you mom.
Our mothers, not just the biological ones, taught us things no one else can, guides us like they will die if we make mistakes, and love us like there is no tomorrow. So, keep calm and love your mother.
No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother's love.  It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star. -Edwin Hubbell Chapin 

No comments:

Post a Comment