Monday, July 16, 2012

#2 I am Legen, wait for it, dary!

Being a loner doesn't mean having small circle of friends. Just that, there's a big world inside of me that not everyone can understand. Sprouting from Polomolok South Cotabato, a 12-hour trip from Iligan. I had grown a love for Mathematics which was the reason why I took an engineering course. A product of Leo Lavalle Martinez and Gemma Dipus Martinez' love that reaches infinity and beyond, and born on the faithful day of October 23, 1995.
I am a graduate of a Catholic-private school, namely San Lorenzo Ruiz Academy of Polomolok, unfortunately I graduate without any award other than being an excellent Math contestant. I joined many math contest but rarely won. I am a very lazy person, but if I need to move, I'll move as swiftly and efficient i can be.
I am a person who prefers to be a follower rather than a leader, it is because i don't want to take responsibility when things turn wrong but sometimes I love to be the leader to be responsible. I am a person who take every good opportunity that came along my path because I believe nothing came to those who didn't try.
I love to listen to music specially the genre of religious rock. I don't want to be caught on fights because I want to promote peace in the world but if someone crosses the line I would fight back. I love the color black, and blue, this gives people the impression that I'm "emo" but I'm not.
I hate being left alone but this helps me know to stand alone and be independent. I hate people who call themselves friends but backstabs each other. I also hate the feeling of hating someone because I know sometime in the future we will see each other and because of hate, fights and awkwardness might sprung out.
Well, I wont make this long, but before I end this, yes, i am not in a relationship, but taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment