The alley to the place was very narrow that we could only walk by threes side-by-side. We reached the place at exactly 7:30 pm, 30 minutes late and the party has already started but we were just in time for the best part, which is known to be "the feast" because of the different kinds of delicious foods the family is known of in every kind of celebration. After the meal, some of my classmate jumped on the pool and some went to the videoke machine and picked some songs. It seemed like the fun never stops.
But as soon as the clock ticked 10, one by one my classmates went home. Including some of my girl classmates, who asked me and my buddies to accompany them to the end of the alley, about 20 meters from the venue. Before we go Lyca, the celebrant, asked us how many of us will go home, my classmate answered her, "Just the four of us, Lyc". Lyca asked again, "Then why are there 8 of you who are going?", my classmate replied, " They will just accompany us, because there might be a chance that something nasty will happen." and after the "thank you"s and "you're welcome"s the 8 of us take the narrow, and dark path. In that time the only source of light was the light post on the end of the alley. We walked side by side. I was on the center of the group, in the middle row with two of the girls, in front of me there were 3 persons, 1 girl and 2 of my buddies, and at the back was one of my buddies and another girl.
On the middle of the alley, I asked my friend in the back some questions and when I looked at him I saw something else, it was not just the two of them walking at my back, but three, i don't know who or what it was, it was hiding in the shadows of the walls and walking beside my female classmate. I was terrify at the time but i just kept walking and never minded it.
On the middle of the alley, I asked my friend in the back some questions and when I looked at him I saw something else, it was not just the two of them walking at my back, but three, i don't know who or what it was, it was hiding in the shadows of the walls and walking beside my female classmate. I was terrify at the time but i just kept walking and never minded it.
Thank God, we reached the end of the alley without harm and there we waited for about 5 minutes for a tricycle for the girls to ride home.
On the way back I was terrified of the fact that there was no doors or gates the man could pass through and if he just kept walking to the end of the alley i should have noticed him, but I saw nobody came out of the alley except us. What was more terrifying was the story of the caretaker of the resort, that the road was haunted by some man killed by his lover's husband on his way to meet his lover.
I don't know if what I saw was the man, or something created by my head. But one thing is for sure it always gives me goosebumps when i recall the story.
I don't know if what I saw was the man, or something created by my head. But one thing is for sure it always gives me goosebumps when i recall the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment