Monday, August 13, 2012

#7 Copacetic: "A Walk to Remember"

And so begins a tale of true love, first love, and everlasting love that you will never forget. Well, another story set in North Carolina. Isn’t that new with Nicholas Sparks? This story will make you shift your emotions from time to time. Yeah, weird but possible.
A Walk to Remember is such a film that never fails to be interesting, touching, at times fascinating. Sparks proves that he is a master of pulling heartstrings, and he waves his magic romance wand once again, this time over the idea of transformational first love.
He had written a sweet tale of young but amaranthine love, and though he told us to expect both joy and sadness, the tears will still come. A remarkable love story that like its predecessors, will touch the hearts of viewers everywhere.
It is a gentle, old-fashioned romance that reminds us just how powerful love can be. There’s no way this tender love story could disappoint us. Sparks created a bittersweet message that poignantly explored the innocence of love. He helps us to maintain that belief which tells us that love can be pure and that the good wins out in the end.
Sparks makes the story seem real, a slim volume that won’t give you a reason to stop it from playing. You’ll emerge cleansed by the tears and the luminosity of the story.
“Do you love me?” “Yes.” “Can you do something for me, then?” “Anything.” “Will you marry me?” these lines may be short but then, it moved every single string attached to my body. I felt like I don’t want this story to end. I won’t forget this, ever.

Every now and then I stumble across an extraordinary film that at first appears like it’s countless, unremarkable and easy to overlook. But then, when I find time to watch it, I’m amazed with the treasure hidden within. One of the films you’ll definitely want to see anytime, anywhere. This film quickly joined Sparks’s highly acclaimed creations. Indeed, at first you will smile, and then you will cry. And with fine reason, take this “walk” with Sparks and you’ll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment